Company Direct Listing on Stock Exchange, Share Market, NSE, BSE
Direct Listing is a process through which a company having its equity shares already listed on the stock exchange gets its equity shares listed on any other stock exchange.
Types of Direct Listing
- Stock Exchanges having Nationwide Trading Terminals to Stock Exchanges having Nationwide Trading Terminals
- Regional Stock Exchange to Stock Exchanges having Nationwide Trading Terminals
The norms for Direct Listing governed by the bylaws of the stock exchange on which the listed Company decided to get its equity shares listed and vary from Stock Exchange to stock exchange.
Corporate Capital Ventures (CCV) offer to provide you our following professional services in relation to direct listing of equity shares at nationwide Stock Exchange:
- Drafting of Master Creation Form and required annexures for activation of ISIN from NSDL and CDSL, If the Company has not ISIN.
- Drafting of Application for In Principle Approval, Listing Approval, Information Memorandum and required annexures.
- Advisory on maintenance of Company Website according to Regulation 46 of SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015
- Advisory on Compliances of SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations required for listing of equity shares.
- Advisory on site visit by BSE/NSE Officials
- Liasoning with the Stock Exchange.
- Getting the Listing Approval from the Stock Exchange.
We are offering reliable solutions for a Direct listing of securities on nationwide trading stock exchange including bse, mcx sx, and nse. We work closely for bse limited, nse, and regional stock exchanges. Our clients are many groups trading on national exchanges.
In the purview of derecognition of many regional stock exchanges by Sebi order dated 19th November 2014, we offer express Direct listing service to enlist companies on a nationwide exchange. Companies listed on derecognized regional exchanges have only the option to go for bse/ mcx-sx. We also deal with the delisting of securities from regional stock exchanges.
A confidentiality agreement is a legally binding contract between two or more parties, in which at least one of the parties agrees not to disclose certain information.
Integrity is the practice of being honest and showing a consistent and uncompromising adherence to strong moral and ethical principles and values.
Trustworthiness is a moral value considered to be a virtue. A trustworthy person is someone in whom we can place our trust and be sure that the trust will not be betrayed.
Honesty is a facet of moral character that connotes positive and virtuous attributes such as integrity, truthfulness, straightforwardness.
Excellence means greatness — the very best. Achieving excellence is never easy to do. … Excellence is the quality of excelling, of being truly the best at something.
Service sector, the traditional tertiary sector of the economy, including: Customer service, provision of assistance to customers or clients. Domestic service, employment in a residence.
Advisory For New Listing
MSEI is a full-service National level Stock Exchange with license to operate in Equity, Equity Derivatives, Currency Derivatives, Debt and SME Platform.
A follow-on public offer (FPO) is the issuance of shares to investors by a public company that is currently listed on a stock market exchange
LIVE stock/share market updates from Asia’s premier stock exchange. Get all the current stock/share market news.
The National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSE) is the leading stock exchange of India, located in Mumbai.